Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy, Sad


Happy that the cold wind “bise” has gone down,
Sad that it is now just shades of gray.
Happy that I am up in the mountains,
Sad that I don’t have many days.
Happy that nothing is wrong with my computer,
Sad that I had such problems with the printer yesterday.
Happy that I dreamt that I got married (same guy),
Sad that that was so long ago and now he’s gone.
Happy that I had lovely frothed milk with my coffee,
Sad that it was Marcel’s frother –he left us this spring.

Happy it's Friday (Good Friday at that), Happy it's Easter
weekend, Happy to be having Easter Sunday lunch with
friends, Happy to be going to my brother and sister-in-law's
soon, Happy to be here, happy with my life, my family and 
my friends and even with blogging.

See the “happys” do outweigh the sads!



No comments:

Post a Comment