Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday morning leisure…


Or living in the slow lane today.

In our hectic lives we run around doing this, doing that, accomplishing much, accomplishing little: most of us have forgotten the merits of “taking it easy”.
We have bought into the “if I’m busy, I must be doing well”.

Just a reminder: slowing down, not accomplishing anything more than a decent breakfast in great surroundings with a plan of “who knows?” or “not much” in answer to the “what are you doing today?” has great benefits.

My headache is gone, my blues chased away by a gentle breeze, my eyes fresh from all the sunshine, who knows (who cares?) where today will lead – “whatever, it’s all beautiful” my little sister used to say.

so it's not a paper copy, a newspaper downloaded is still readable

View out the window

No comments:

Post a Comment