Friday, December 27, 2013

One thing leads to another – 2




Now looking at the picture above of prettily and cleverly manicured nails, one wouldn’t suspect chain of events, which that set off.

Running an errand for my housemate this morning, I spoke with the lady-of-the-painted-nails – and regretted not having my camera with me to take a picture of the very decorative effect.
Promised though that I would return.

At home, decided that as I also wanted to take the hall porter in the building that my younger son lives in something besides just the usual wine, and thinking about a remark from one of the son-in-laws of another good friend that he was missing chocolate chip cookies, I took it into my head to quickly bake a batch (I love baking, but obviously for one person alone I need an outlet for some of it or I would quickly look like my house – and perhaps no longer be able to get into said house either!).

So an hour or so later I had boxed up a few for the possessor of the nails; another tin for the hall porter with the remainder for my friend and I am totally side tracked from the errands of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment