Thursday, December 5, 2013

My Christmas List


Not needing anything this year has me scrambling for ideas for gifts so that I can at least look like I might want something.

After D-L and Rick’s experience at “Master of Complications” (http://theexpatwriter.blogspot.ch/2013/12/master-of-complications.html and
I have added that watch to my list, but now I have found something even better – and more useful – this lovely antique secretaries desk.  I would even be willing to make a mini-museum in the cellar dedicated to it: gorgeous. http://www.youtube.com/embed/MKikHxKeodA?rel=0

But will probably have to settle for the gift to myself of a clean and clear lawn, hedges and trees.  The bin below holds 20 m* of shrubbery – and it’s completely full. Loved the gardener that did the work as he brings his (guessing about 80 or more) father along with him and keeps him busy raking up the leaves, trimmings from the hedge etc. So nice to see children finding valorizing and creative ways of keeping their parents involved in everyday life!



On second thought – and just in case – I love Auer chocolates and am even ready for some new Smartbox gift certificates!

No comments:

Post a Comment