Procrastinating until Monday
- The Swiss Soccer team has won the right to attend the World Cup in Brazil
- That, yet again, I didn’t win the lottery,
- That Paul McCartney has brought out another album “NEW”, working with young producers whom he has found exciting, all different in their own way. Some people stay young at heart forever – may we all!
- That there is another photographer, Sebastiao Salgado, who takes his photos in black and white (Ansel Adams as well as Marcel Imsand’s photos of a shepherd are amongst my favorites). A magnificent exhibition on his 8-year trip around the world in search of the earth’s origins has resulted in “Genesis”, currently at the Musée de l’Elysée in Lausanne, Switzerland until January 5, 2014. Also at the Maison européenne de la photographie in Paris – same dates.
- When the mountains are beautiful – they are beautiful!
When they aren’t, i.e. right now it’s grayer than gray, I head home keeping the picture in my heart.