Saturday, March 8, 2014

Weathering the weather


Now I have been known to describe the period in between November and April here as “eternal gray” and many years this has been true.  This year however everything is topsy-turvy with Europe having an exceptionally warm winter with many floods, etc. and the East coast of the USA experiencing more snow than several years all put together.

However, never in my memory have I seen the weather predictions to be as those of yesterday’s paper – it was the buzz of the coffee shop. As even through Wednesday it is 70% reliable I think that I just may be “out and about” taking a time off from the indoors. As we well know, we may be paying big time for this one week somewhere later this year so I’ll take it: Spring has sprung!
"Le Matin" March 7, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment