Sunday, September 18, 2016

The fun of it all…

Or those endless FB "tests".

I hate to admit this, but part of this morning has been spent playing “games” on Facebook.
This happens every couple of months or so and is usually a result of one of my friends posting a link to something innocent like “Can you pass the OCD text”? Or what color are you? Goodness only knows how many I flipped through in a half an hour, to find out that yes I am 100% OCD (not really, but since I can see the differences…) that my name should have been Ashley, that my personality is “Emotional Introvert”, that I should have been born under the sign of Cancer (well I’m fairly close), that I have Eidetic memory (FB results: “Impressive! You clicked everything right and got the perfect score. You most likely have what's called an "eidetic" memory. This means that you have a remarkable ability to recall images and colors. You pay attention to detail, you notice the small things, and you have a gut intuition that kicks in when you've seen something more than once. You have a great analytic abilities and you're a natural born problem solver.”) etc., etc., etc., but the last (or maybe not?) is the best as far as results go: taking the “What is your 6th sense” I discovered something that family and friends already know, i.e. “having the ability to find misplaced items”.


Wish that extended to time!
Especially since I have just wasted a bunch of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment