Sunday, September 25, 2016

My Prince Charming


As my village had had its « senior » outing all day Friday, I signed up for the nature walk Saturday morning. We walked out in a protected reserve along the Seymaz part of the way, but didn’t really spot too many birds and or other wildlife until someone looked closely in the water – a frog.

At first we thought that the frog had a blade of grass down its back, but no it was a proper camouflage stripe.


As I looked farther, we discovered more and more and progressed from a stripe down the back to great swathes of green. I wonder what this specimen below would look like if he received the famous « kiss of the princess ». Would he turn into my Prince Charming ?


And if so, I would love to see the color of his clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment