Friday, June 21, 2013

Portents

-->
One has to wonder how the day is going to go when one gets up, turns on the coffee machine, makes coffee, sits down to breakfast, cogitates on why the coffee isn't any good - yet still drinks half the cup before realizing that one never put a coffee capsule in...

As it was, I paid particular attention to every step I took, how I used knives, the way I drove and, perhaps miraculously, avoided all major catastrophes.

Even did something for the first time: attended the opening of an exhibition at the Giannada Museum in Martigny: Modigliani and the “Parisian School”.

-->
So, barring any other major unforeseeable event in between now and my bed in 3 hours, I should have survived the day making this morning's omen happily a non-event.

No comments:

Post a Comment