Wednesday, December 8, 2021

The end of a frustrating day….

 

Or administration is simply way too time-consuming!

I won’t go into my problems, but this morning I set out to solve two separate admin problems. After two hours, neither was entirely put to rest.

 

This afternoon was spent taking things to the recycling center, getting minimal groceries, picking up a couple of magazines: there had been at least 5 weeks of nothing. No one quite sure what had happened, but nice to see things perhaps back in order!

 

Then I took some toys up to the neighbor that have been here way too long, made another small carton of Duplo bricks for my grandchildren, spoke to my sister and my sister-in-law and all of a sudden the day is done, and so am I.

 

Some days are like that. 

 

Depositphotos.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment