Sunday, December 12, 2021

Space

“You only have 17.51 GB of storage”…. My computer regularly tells me that I am lacking in space and must do something about it. Got down once even to only 6,51GB. This mostly has to do with the fact that I have close to 50’000 photos on said computer. Yes, I do sometimes go back and eliminate imperfect photos, but how to decide? And if I get rid of 10 photos you can be sure that the day after I’ll add 20.

 

Seeing this though got me to thinking about the second part of the phrase “Save space by optimizing storage” and how that would relate to other areas of my life, in particular to friendships, people relationships.

 

If I had to “save space” by giving up some relationships, how would I chose, how could I? I think that at this point I’ll simply be grateful that there isn’t a computer clock in my head telling me that I have to, because, frankly, I would be incapable of it. If my “computer” has to blow up due to too many photos, that’s one thing, if my life or head on the other hand does so due to too many relationships, it will simply have to happen: I can’t offhand think of any one that I would cut out of my life. They are all precious in their own manner and necessary to my well-being.

 

Storage in my head and heart for friends, family and even new friends is unlimited!

 

empty space can be beautiful

 

No comments:

Post a Comment