Saturday, December 18, 2021

COWs, or…

 


Definitions for “little ‘ol ladies”

Now that is not a category into which I would put either myself or a very good friend, but a few years back when we were both a bit out-of-sorts, she came up with “we are COWS”. I’m like, well not really, but explain.

 

Cranky Old Women

 

Ah ha, indeed that we are sometimes, but then there are also cranky young women, cranky young men, very cranky two-year-olds (that’s something that I know a bit as my oldest grandson is in that stage, even so he is adorable… a grandma will never find a grandchild too much, a lesson that I have just learned. In fact I even laugh sometimes at his temper tantrums, then am glad that he has a mind of his own and doesn’t simply blindly obey. He has what we used to call “character”). Cranky middle-aged of any sex, in fact ALL of human kind seems to be cranky at some point or the other.

 

Not going to make up monikers for all of them but for us older females perhaps these would also work

BIRD = beautiful, intriguing, rare, dames

CAT = Cute, affectionate, trailblazers

DOG = Delightful, original, gentlewoman

SNAKE = Sassy, naughty, adorable, kindly, empress (In deference to a friend ther

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment