Friday, March 5, 2021

Guacamole and chocolate, or…


Be still my beating heart!

Yesterday I was out and about most of the day, running minor errands, accompanying a friend, even had a short walk.

 

Imagine my surprise – and joy – to find a small package on my bed when I finally went upstairs… Auer chocolates are my all-time-favorites. I have even kept a small two-chocolate box that I fill with a chocolate, of any sort, every night: my daily dose. Worth all the pills in the world!

 

Then my younger son was in the kitchen and fixing guacamole – another favorite.

A small portion awaits my pleasure tonight (never mind that I dipped into his last night).

 

Life doesn’t get much better than this, Guacamole and chocolate. OK I could have added champagne, but wasn’t in a drinking mood.



No comments:

Post a Comment