Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Morsels of love

 

Auer salty butter caramel chocolates


Now admittedly I had to ruminate over the title for quite some time as my first

Pop-into-my-head title was Love Bites. That might not have played to well in some cultures. Then I thought of Love Bits. OK not to bad, but still not quite right. Then there was Bits of Love, but hey that could have been most anything.

Then, eureka, Morsels of love presented itself.

 

After all that just about a title you may be expecting a very erudite article: no.

 

Yesterday

1)   The door bell rang and I actually heard it

2)   I made it to the door just as the person was starting to walk off (I am rarely at home, very sporadic in my answering the door, etc.)

3)   A friend handed me a small gift bag and before I could even react was down the drive, back in the car and gone.

 

Ah ha, in the bag (from my favorite chocolate store, but that doesn’t always mean anything as I have been known to pack other presents in anything that comes to hand and my family and good friends know that the sack isn’t always, in fact is rarely, indicative of the present therein) was a delightful small package of my all-time-favorite chocolates!

 

Not sure what I have done to deserve them, but oh will they be (ok two already gone) greatly enjoyed!

 

Morsels of love from good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment