Tuesday, April 25, 2017

The chicken came first…


In this story at least.

 
At home I have an egg delivery service – six fresh eggs every month duly delivered to my “milk” box.  This year I have had trouble using even those as I had bought more when I was planning on entertaining after Christmas, then came down with the flu.
Good friends got to have deviled eggs twice in the same week.

However, here at my sister’s one of my brother-in-law’s passions is chickens, so there are fresh eggs daily. Sunday morning instead of going up the street for coffee and a bagel I stayed home and had a fresh scrambled egg. Watched by the rooster who sits in the corner (at one point there was a live one, but the noise was too much for the neighbors as well as my family).





note that my computer is playing table set.

No comments:

Post a Comment