Sunday, January 3, 2016

What’s the cosmos trying to tell me?


So I know that I have all that I need and I know that it isn’t perhaps always easy to come up with something unique and different, but this year the cosmos made me laugh.

For Christmas – on top of other very precious gifts – I received two books on Switzerland from my younger son as well as one on maps of Switzerland from my housemate.
Never mind that due to an upcoming games evening I purchased a game called Tour of Switzerland.



If I don’t know much about Switzerland and all things Swiss by the end of the year, it won’t be for lack of input from those surrounding me: or does it mean that I should concentrate on staying in Switzerland instead of jaunting about the rest of the world? What is the cosmos trying to impart to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment