Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Feeling good only costs 10 cents

10 Swiss centimes

10 Euro cents

10 USA cents

You know how busy we all are, how we run from one task to the other, one errand to the next: a merry-go-round of “things to do”. If we’re lucky, we stop to “smell the roses” or recognize happiness when it hits.

 

This morning I was on my third errand, which involved parking in one of the commercial centers. Upon going to pay my parking ticket, the chap before me couldn’t get the machine to accept his bill, one that was within the limits of what the machine should accept. He turned it over, nothing to be done. He was then going to use a credit card (for 1 franc!) but

Must of thought that he had pressure as he looked first for change. After the fiasco of the bill I had offered to pay, but that was refused. However, when the coins he had came up short by 10 cents He did allow me to me to chip in. He left happy, I left happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment