Tuesday, October 18, 2022

It’s never too late…

 


To learn.

An adage often heard, but all too true, if only we would realize sooner!

 

Today’s appointment with the dental hygienist was painless and blood free.

 

And the difference?

What they always say: floss your teeth at least once a day.

This past six months I have faithfully done what I should have been doing all along:

Flossing faithfully, in spite of the many times I was tempted to “skip it just this once” I have found that regardless of the rule that three times makes a habit, if I skip just once, there’s always a better excuse the next day… and the next…..

 

So, no pain, took less time, teeth in better condition. What’s not to like about that?

I’ll remember the next time I contemplate skipping a night.

 

OK, not me as neither teeth nor smile are this nice, still a great dream

 

No comments:

Post a Comment