Sunday, August 14, 2022

It’s a miracle!


I awoke to gray skies and clouds!

I even had the pleasure of feeling a drop of rain on my head as I

left the grocery store. One of life’s great joys these days is rain.

 

And a miracle as we seemed to have lost the clouds and the rains.

I don’t know the statistics, but we are having one of the driest and

Hottest years since they started measuring 150 years ago.

 

I have left my car outside the garage in hopes that there may be

enough to actually wash off some of the dust of the past weeks.

 

Precipitation in my country so far this year is only 40% of normal and

I live in what used to be known as the water capital of Europe so

I can only imagine what it is like elsewhere.

 

Everyone that I have run into this morning is smiling, open and happy.

What a difference a bit of water makes to those parched with thirst.

No comments:

Post a Comment