Sunday, August 28, 2022

3+1 plus 2 equals 2 times 3, right?

 


OK with a title like that you must be wondering what in the world kind of scientific formula I have come up with. Never mind that I also ended the first sentence with a preposition which is not at all my style, but hey, life changes, quirks are allowed.

 

On to the answer:

One might want first to read the blog from

https://theexpatwriter.blogspot.com/2022/08/31.html

that will give one a first clue. When I read it, I was relieved as today I had had two things and was just waiting for the “other shoe to fall” as one says, i.e. the third negative, but now

all is well. She had 4, I had 2, I no longer need to worry about my third as we equal each other out…. And are both obviously fine for several days, or weeks, right?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment