Friday, January 26, 2018

Work avoidance or


When the pressure isn’t immediate.

I wonder how many hours I have simply frittered away in my life? Well actually I probably don’t really want to know, but when I sit down to the computer fully intending to work on my book keeping, tax prep, catching up on the letter writing, etc. and find myself using the fact that Babette (the cat) is using my left hand as a pillow thus leading me to justifying playing computer games or checking on Facebook – which I haven’t done in ages – one can conclude “work avoidance”.




Then when I start in on the FB quizzes one realizes that it is serious. Time perhaps to go iron those shirts, clean the shower doors, or be otherwise “productive”.

Wish me luck – and take the quiz - I don't wish to be alone in being a wastrel!



No comments:

Post a Comment