Wednesday, January 25, 2017

My work impediments

We all know procrastinators; we ourselves all have a tendency to put things off when the weather outside is bad (the urge to simply sit and read, watch the fire or catch up on a movie or TV series takes precedence over say – paying bills, putting together documents for the taxes, filing, etc.); when we have too many interruptions; when we just don’t seem to get the push or our minds are contemplating the upcoming weekend.

I however often have an even better excuse: lack of mobility at the keyboard.

Think she's hidden something interesting under here?


Sleep on her hand and keep a paw there as well just to make sure!

I'm so cute and cuddly that she won't move me, I know.


Sometimes we are amenable to leaving her get something done.

No comments:

Post a Comment