Sunday, July 12, 2020

I'm not infallible...

Being the oldest of four, being slightly organized when compared to the chaos of most of the world, I am sometimes led to believe that I have it all together.

I have many un-strengths, but usually, a sense of direction isn't one of them until all of a sudden it is a major blooper (anyone who remembers that word? Sure dates me doesn't it, but then I have never been afraid to admit to my real age).

I'll let you find out for yourself in the following blog.

https://theexpatwriter.blogspot.com/2020/07/julia-doesnt-always-know-way.html

As we managed to arrive in time to get served, what could have been a total disaster turned into just another "adventure" à la Julia and D-L. Some friendships have fun going the wrong way!

No comments:

Post a Comment