Friday, August 2, 2019

Hanging raindrops out to dry.


As we have had such warm weather this summer, one day I got out the old clothesline out to air dry our wash. Although I absolutely abhor stiff towels, most anything else is just fine. Talk about a trip back to childhood – the smell of sun-dried clothes will do it every time. As a child, I hated having to help pin and take in the wash so have mostly avoided it as an adult, but special circumstances and the thought of saving electricity had me re-thinking former dislikes.

Yesterday I had washed the tablecloths and put them out to dry. Fortunately the last thing – in the dark – I remembered to take them off as it poured during the night.

The result was very artistic I thought thus my sharing with you:

Raindrops hung out to dry.





No comments:

Post a Comment